Sunday 22 September 2013

New format

Hi!

I hope everyone is enjoying Grade 5.

You will notice that the blog now has tabs at the top of the page.  Information will be posted on the blog in the appropriate category.

We are having trouble accessing the blog in class, but it is my hope that eventually, students will be posting in the blog as part of our writing programme.

Ask your child about:

. what we did with bins of books
. procedural writing
. narratives
. place value
. fold the line activity

We have an exciting week coming up: a field trip to the Toronto Botanical Gardens on Wednesday!

I'll see you all on Monday!

Ms. Bordonaro

P.S. Parents, don't forget to write to me in your child's agenda if you have concerns, or if you need to talk to me or notify me of something.

2 comments:

  1. The field trip was very interesting and exciting! I really enjoyed it and I hope we go on more trips

    Sincerely,
    Karim Nammoura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karim!

      I'm glad you enjoyed the trip. What was the most interesting new thing you learned?

      Ms. Bordonaro

      Delete