Wednesday 7 November 2018

I'm Back!

Hello Students and parents of Room 204!

I'm back after two hospital stays and a confusing illness.  Hopefully, I will continue to get better and better. I am sorry that I missed some exciting things the past few weeks.

My supply teachers commented what a lovely and helpful class they were, so I am very proud of them.

Progress reports go home next Tuesday, November 13, and interviews are also that week.  I would like to see all parents so that we can discuss progress.  Remember that there are no grades on this report card.

We have about 7 weeks until the Winter Break, but we have a lot of work to do.  Please remind your children that they should be reading every day, and writing in their Writer's Notebooks at least twice a week.  Students are very behind on our 30 Book Challenge and their writing.

I look forward to meeting with you all next week.

Sincerely,

Ms. Bordonaro

No comments:

Post a Comment