Thursday 30 January 2020

Hello!

I am sorry I have not been posting.  I was on a sick leave because I was quite ill, and my doctors were trying to find a cause.

I hope you have all had a great start to 2020.

We are now almost halfway through the school year.  Students need to settle in, and work hard to prepare themselves for middle school.  They need to take on more responsibility themselves, without constantly being reminded by teachers of routines and what to do.  Students also need to work on self-regulation, which means controlling their own behaviour, deciding what they need to do to succeed, independently following success criteria (a list of what they need to be successful on an assignment), and acting as a member of our classroom community.

I know that these students are capable of this.  I hope to see improvement as the year goes on.

Sincerely,

Ms. Bordonaro

2 comments:

  1. hello ms.bordanaro its me owais i was just told on a phone call i have online classes but i wasnt sent the google classroom to any of the emails from my sisters and moms or dad and what im trying to say is that i wasnt sent my google classroom code it would be very helpful if you posted the code sincerely owais ahmed your grade 5 student 2020

    ReplyDelete